Accredited Consultant in SME Consulting (ACSMEC) Licenced® designation is a professional certification for consultants with special focus on Small and Medium Enterprises, who want to be recognized for their expertise and skills by earning formal recognition. The course work is a 60 hours dedicated practical step by step diagnosis in focus of the subject area.
ACSMEC Licenced® recipients are recognized for the investment they have already made in their businesses, and include professionals working as a consultant.
To apply for the Accredited Consultant in SME Consulting (ACSMEC) Licenced® exam and earn the ACSMEC Licenced® designation, a consultant will need to be knowledgeable in all knowledge areas required by the course content guideline with proficiency in at least two. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete 60 hours lecture series at the CAI-Consultants Boot Camp or Online tutorial
- A minimum requirement is a first degree
- Three years’ experience in management role, business or consulting
- Successful outcome from the case study assessment and qualifying examination
- Two references or endorsements from a career manager, client or Accredited Consultant recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
ACSMEC Licenced® applicants are expected to review the ACSMEC Licenced® Handbook for complete information on application criteria, application and exam fees and details on how to apply.