Accredited Consultant in Project Management (ACPM) Licenced® is a specialised designation for managers and or consultants aspiring to specialise in project management.
ACPM Licenced® recipients are recognized for the investment they have already made in their career, and or include professionals working as a consultant.
To apply for the Accredited Consultant in Project Management (ACPM) Licenced exam and earn the ACPM Licenced® designation, a consultant will need to be knowledgeable in all knowledge areas required by the course content guideline with proficiency all. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete 60 hours lecture series at the CAI-Consultants Boot Camp or Online tutorial
- A minimum requirement is a first degree
- Three years’ experience in management role, accounting or consulting
- Successful outcome from the case study assessment and qualifying examination
- Two references or endorsements from a career manager, client or Accredited Consultant recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
ACPM Licenced® applicants are expected to review the ACPM Licenced® Handbook for complete information on application criteria, application and exam fees and details on how to apply.
Recipients of this designation also receive a certification from the Association of Accredited Management Consultants Board (AAMCB) and International Management Consultants Board (IMCB) as Certified International Project Manager ® CIPM.