Accredited Consultant in Human Resource Management (ACHRM) Licenced® is a specialised designation for human resource managers and consultants.
The designation is a professional certification for consultants with special focus on human resource and talent management. The course work is a 60 hours dedicated practical step by step diagnosis in focus of the subject area.
ACHRM Licenced® recipients are recognized for the investment they have already made in their accounting career, and include professionals working as a consultant.
To apply for the Accredited Consultant in Human Resource Management (ACHRM) Licenced® exam and earn the ACHRM Licenced® designation, a consultant will need to be knowledgeable in all knowledge areas required by the course content guideline with proficiency all. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete 60 hours lecture series at the CAI-Consultants Boot Camp or Online tutorial
- A minimum requirement is a first degree
- Three years’ experience in management role, accounting or consulting
- Successful outcome from the case study assessment and qualifying examination
- Two references or endorsements from a career manager, client or Accredited Consultant recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
ACHRM Licenced® applicants are expected to review the ACHRM Licenced® Handbook for complete information on application criteria, application and exam fees and details on how to apply.
Recipients of this designation also receive a certification from the Association of Accredited Management Consultants Board (AAMCB) and International Management Consultants Board (IMCB) as Certified in Human Resources ™ CHR.