Accredited Consultant in Financial Analysis (ACFA) Licenced® is a specialised designation for financial analyst. The designation is a professional certification for consultants with special focus on financial analysis; a foundational accounting or finance related degree from a recognised higher institution and finance experience is required to apply for this accreditation program. The course work is a 60 hours dedicated practical step by step diagnosis in focus of the subject area.
ACFA Licenced® recipients are recognized for the investment they have already made in their finance career, and include professionals working as a consultant.
To apply for the Accredited Consultant in Financial Analysis (ACFA) Licenced® exam and earn the ACFA Licenced® designation, a consultant will need to be knowledgeable in all knowledge areas required by the course content guideline with proficiency all. Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Complete 60 hours lecture series at the CAI-Consultants Boot Camp or Online tutorial
- A minimum requirement is a first degree
- Three years’ experience in management role, accounting or consulting
- Successful outcome from the case study assessment and qualifying examination
- Two references or endorsements from a career manager, client or Accredited Consultant recipient
- Signed Code of Conduct
ACFA Licenced® applicants are expected to review the ACFA Licenced® Handbook for complete information on application criteria, application and exam fees and details on how to apply.
Recipients of this designation also receive a certification from the Association of Accredited Management Consultants Board (AAMCB) and International Management Consultants Board (IMCB) as Accredited Financial Analyst ® AFA.