Sign up for any of our global accreditation program.
- Complete 60 hours lecture series at the CAI-Consultants Boot Camp or Online tutorial
- A minimum requirement is a first degree
- Three years’ experience in management role, business or consulting
- Successful outcome from the case study assessment and qualifying examination
Available areas of specialisation for licensing:
- Small Business Consulting – Accredited Consultant in SME Consulting (ACSMEC) Licensed®
- Management Consulting – Accredited Consultant in Management (ACM) Licensed®
- Business and Enterprise Development Consulting – Accredited Consultant in Business and Enterprise Development (ACBED) Licensed®
- Financial Analyst – Accredited Consultant in Financial Analysis (ACFA) Licensed®
- Management Accountant – Accredited Consultant in Management Accounting (ACMA) Licensed®
- Project Management – Accredited Consultant in Project Management (ACPM) Licensed®
- Human Resource Management – Accredited Consultant in Human Resource Management (ACHRM) Licensed®
It’s acceptable to use the designation thus: Master Accredited Consultant (Licensed®) or Master ACM Licensed®, without the details of the specialisation area.
Complementary Designations Awarded (by our partners):
The designation is available only to consultants who have chosen to undergo a rigorous, intensive process of upgrading their skills and training.
- ChMC Chartered Management Consultant
- AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®
- AMA Accredited Management Accountant ®
- AMC Accredited Management Consultant ®
- MMC Master Management Consultant ®
- CIPM Certified International Project Manager ®
- CHR Certified in Human Resources ™
- CertBC Certified Business Consultant
Our certification also qualifies you for an Accredited MBA (level 7 PGD) leading to the award of full MBA program from MSBM/ATHE PARTNER universities such as University of Northampton UK (even without prior university undergraduate degree we can recommend you based on years of professional experience).